Up & Coming Events
- Middlesboro 10k – 7th November
- NEYDL AGM – 12th November
- Leeds Abbey Dash – 7th November
- NYSD XC Croft – 21st November
- Croft 5k – 4th December 10:30
- NYSD XC Summerhill, Hartlepool – 5th December
- Club Handicap – December TBC
- Jolly Holly Jog – 28th December
- NYSD XC Ormesby Hall – 9th January
- Temple Newsam Ten – 9th January
- Brass Monkey Half Marathon – 16th January
- NYSD XC Richmond – 6th February
- Muddy Boots – 6th February
- NYSD XC Whitby – 6th March
How do I?….
- I have a question or want to tell you something
- I want to sign up for an event
- I want to attend a training session
- I want to purchase kit
- I want to claim a club record
- I want to read about our clubs history
- I want to tell our members about our business or see what business they support
- I want to see what discounts are available to me
- I want to read our clubs processes or policies
At this weekends NEHL Cross Country competition we had a number of our junior runners in action. The NEHL have a handicap system in place where runners start competing in the slowest group but progress based on performance. In the U13 boys race Finn Pentland-Rice finished in 9th place with Albie Mack two places behind in 11th (the boys 17th & 19th time-wise).
In the U15 girls race it was Zara Jones who was first home finishing in 2nd place ahead of Libby Hammond in 10th and Savannah Tarn in 11th. Sophie Bannister was only a few places behind in 15th making it 1st, 18th, 20th & 22nd for the quartet, on time. Our only competitor in the U17 girls race was Marissa Boon who crossed the line 1st but 6th time-wise).
Well done all of you.
Full results can be found here
In Other News
The club is looking for support for the NYSD XC at Croft Circuit on November 21st. If you are able to support in some way please contact Lesley Miller directly or via our contacts page.